What's the Commotion all about?
Project Commotion is a community space where children, families and educators are invited to learn and grow together through movement, sensory experiences, and play.
We offer programming that incorporates tumbling, music, play, dance, and martial arts as a means of fostering healthy development, self-awareness and self-expression. Class sizes are small to allow our instructors the time and space to connect with every child and every family, and so that we may structure our classes to meet the needs of participants.
Project Commotion's five branches of programming include:
• PC Movement Classes: group, private and semi-private lessons for children, youth and adults
• Las Luciérnagas Early Childhood Program: Half-day bi-lingual Early Childhood Education program for 2 - 5 year olds
• Above & Beyond School Age Enrichment Program: After School Enrichment and Summer Camps
• Schools on the Move!: Partnerships with schools that bring comprehensive movement programs to children, parents and educators
• Community Move!: Workshops, Trainings and Mentoring for parents, students, educators, and professionals.
Project Commotion is a San Francisco-based non-profit organization welcoming ALL children between the ages of 0 months to 18 years, and their families. We strive in particular to support under-served families of children with special needs, as well as caretakers and educators, through the development of physical, sensory, and self-awareness.
To learn more about our work, please read our Mission and Philosophy and take a look at the video below. Please browse our website for specific information about our programs, and contact us with your questions and feedback.
News & Events
updated Thursday, April 6
Register today for Camp Commotion!
Spring Session enrollment is open!
View our Class Schedule.
Las Luciérnagas is enrolling for the current school year. Visit the website for info!
Little Monkeys Arts Enrichment Program launches in August for 3 1/2 - 6 year-olds. Find out more!
Join us for Wellness Sunday on May 7!
Read PC's 2016-17 Newsletter!