We envision a world where every child can access movement and play to flourish physically, emotionally, and socially.
We build relationships directly with our students, their families, and the greater community. These relationships establish a foundation for the success of our programs, supporting the mind/body health of all individuals.
We cultivate an intentional environment that is responsive to children’s needs by utilizing developmentally-appropriate equipment, respecting individual boundaries, and maintaining an intimate teacher-student ratio.
Movement & Sensory Motor Experiences
Movement and sensory motor experiences are fundamental to all that we do. Handstanding, spinning, hanging, crashing on mats, and cartwheeling encourages active brains and bodies that help children develop self-regulation and healthy social behavior.
Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to creating an inclusive space that embraces all cultures, abilities, genders, socioeconomic backgrounds, and languages, ensuring equal access to all children and families that partner with us.
Healthy Communities & Wellness
We encourage an active lifestyle and promote physical and emotional wellness by suggesting healthy food options, offering movement as an outlet for stress, and fostering human interaction.
We recognize play as an important daily practice that is crucial for the development of people of all ages and stages of life.
• PC Movement Classes: group, private and semi-private lessons for children, youth and adults
• Las Luciérnagas Early Childhood Program: Half-day bi-lingual Early Childhood Education program for 2 - 5 year olds
• Above & Beyond School Age Enrichment Program: After School Enrichment and Summer Camps
• Schools on the Move!: Partnerships with schools that bring comprehensive movement programs to children, parents and educators
• Community Move!: Workshops, Trainings and Mentoring for parents, students, educators, and professionals.
Programs are led in English and Spanish.
See our menu of classes for Infants, Toddlers, and PreK or School Age and Teens.